Environmental Protection Project – ‘Analysis and strengthening of Governance Relative to Coastal Wetlands’
- Funding from Manfred Hermsen Stiftung, NGO Centro Neotropical de Entrenamiento de Humedales and NGO Corbidi.
- Research work almost complete with many outputs.
‘Micro-gird (AC and DC) Technologies for Rural Communities (MACT-RC)’
- Project started September 2020, with funding from the British Embassy.
- A £25k project with local and U.K. business partners.
- Research collaboration with Dr. Charlotte Bonardi, School of Psychology, University of Nottingham.
- Project start-up underway but delayed due to COVID-19.
‘Determination of the risk of infection relative to SARS-CoV-2 in workplaces’
- A £13k Architectural and Health project, with funding from Suseso.
- Research ongoing with many outputs: Paper to be published (WoS Q1), International Conference AIVC 2022.
Projects founded by the University of Nottingham.